Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

AcuDoc is Admin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AcuDoc is Admin Empty AcuDoc is Admin Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Al + Val

Al + Val
Admin
Admin

I read the political thred EK has been re instated and you know what stood out the only one who mentions this board on any of the Viva threads is AcuDoc! Now why would that be? Because hes the Admin here and want people to come here! He's sort of hiding his advertisements from George!

We'll George we know you read this forum perhaps you should read your own and take note of AcuDoc's praise for you and then in the next breath tell people to come here. Could it be with tongue in cheek praise you over look his rebelious attempt of yet again destroying the Viva Board !!!

IOpen you eyes george there are many who have challenged AcuDoc for various reasons and proof has been provided he is a liar and conman, Was it him who got Brave net to cancel the old board many think so. As they say love is blind! and you and the lefties are blind to AcuDocs hidden agenda.

So Larry are you going to delete this post like you have others that prove you own this board??

2AcuDoc is Admin Empty Re: AcuDoc is Admin Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

You can speculate and figer point all you want your a coward and would never say it to my face.

I won't delete your post because if I do it will make people think your right and I won't give anyone the satisfaction of know who I am. I just don't know why you persist in going after me although perhaps I should be flattered to have a fan watching my every step.

It would be nice to know why you've continually tried to defame me and tell everyone my qualifications are fake and Im a liar. Your the liar you have no proof. All your trying to do is bring this site down like you did the old viva board. Well it wont work rather then chase after me why don't you try being constructive before you have a meltdown?

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum