Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have only posted about George Jefe of viva email from AcuDoc?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Sent to me by AcuDoc?
Why? Did not post number of posts, somebody else did.
email from:
Larry Pannell L.Ac. (sunvalleyacudoc@mac.com)

I don't understand you at all. You bitch about those on the viva board, how many posts they have, how George has made the board much better then it was and the you want something posted their because you have been banned. Maybe if you backed off your insults and took the high road you would not have found yourself in this position. I know that you feel you were attacked by George but get over it. All you do is attack hiom and the viva board over on banamex which is filled with nothing but attacks, lies and slander. I still find that they are posting under my name as well as others. Regardless if you say it is the only place you can post that is BS. You can post on Barts board. Again if you would take the high road you may have been allowed back on the board. At this point I'm not sure that is the case after all your rants about George and the board. My opinion time to grow up and stop the attacks and BS Now need to reply. I contacted you as you brought my name onto the banamex board and it offends me.

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thats another lie I never sent you that e mail.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum