Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Empty George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:04 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Does George Gadsby have a working permit for Mexico for his for profit website? Selling advertisements? Looks like Alecs is not longer involved.

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Message from the Jefe of vivasancarlos
To: vivasancarlos@gmail.com

Subject:CaracolCS no longer has posting privelages.
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:53:14 -0700

Alecs, I banned CaracolCS. I will see you and tell you why. If she calls you tell her to call me. She can ask her husband why she is removed. He know the answer and is the reason she can no longer post. George

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Is George a judge or a dictator? Maybe both? Maybe new Emperor of Mexico?

Banamex9/11

Banamex9/11
Admin
Admin

This is a typical George action response to anyone who asks valid questions. He did it with Hawaii and Instructor they asked valid questions and were promptly banned. George even posted on the Viva board that Instructor had left to start his own board! When Challenged he tried to make his LIE look like a joke. As soon as the residents with any common CENTS refuse to pay anything to George the better it will be. George is the owner of that forum regardless of what his claims are, and with Catalina's backing from her henchmen Baca and Martinez he'll get what he deserves. Any one ever notice alecs name is also Martinez and only recently has claimed to be Ramerez! kind of odd don't you think?

Once a liar always a liar and the Mexican law even accepts a lie as being a human instinct so no charges are ever filed against anyone for Perjury.

caracolsc wrote:Message from the Jefe of vivasancarlos
To: vivasancarlos@gmail.com

Subject:CaracolCS no longer has posting privelages.
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:53:14 -0700

Alecs, I banned CaracolCS. I will see you and tell you why. If she calls you tell her to call me. She can ask her husband why she is removed. He know the answer and is the reason she can no longer post. George

Mexicomel

Admin
Admin

We told george the last meet to tone it down and stop being a frigging idiot or there'd be no board left.

If it carries on I'll resign because they are a bunch of users. the Richard jose and George and the main players even alecs keeps quiet. someone called it a dictatorship and that was probably the most accurate discription ever posted.

Mel

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum