Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Empty George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:12 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Well he is back in his little fishpond and the vivaboard is again all messed up. Think George needs a hobby so that he can let Alex back to running the board and stopping the George censorship. Small business or entertainers cannot pay the amounts real estate can. A selected few restaurants were selected by George G of Alameda and Mel and the other restaurants were sent to classified. Now that has been rectified and all are in classified. Poor Alecs what once was his board is now an 'good ole boys board'. Guess a "What's Happening in San Carlos Forum" would be one way of letting us know what is happening as far as entertainment and food specials, festivals,rodeos and even memorials and the happenings in Guaymas.

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Wouldn't it be nice if George would "butt out" as he says he will do? It was such a nice board prior, now it is a California board with nothing but regulations that do not work. Maybe he can just collect the bucks and keep off the board. It was Alecs' board, but now it is the Gadsby of Alameda board.
"quote ---(Post modify by alecs).
vscm

OK I'll check with Alecs.After all it is his board.All I am is a volunteer. If he wants me to butt out I will do exactly that.
George Moderator" unquote

3George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Empty Re: George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Dixi

Dixi
Admin
Admin

Someone should tell the authorities Adolph Hitler is still alive and living in San Carlos under the assumed name of George Gadsby.

4George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Empty Re: George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

When I met George he was a typical flambouyant Californian thinks hes the only one who knows any thing. If you want to see him true self watch him play poker.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

What in the World is George or should I say Moderator Dictator trying to prove?

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

He has an inferiority complex coupled with fear that someone looking in will see through his shell game.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

7George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Empty Re: George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

I guess the George is reading this board again, at least he says he is. Poor George.

Maggy

Admin
Admin

why can't you people leave George alone, he is a good man and if you don't stop all this you will be responsible for his break down or heart failure.

leave him alone please please please

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

George is his own worst enemy. He just has to be the Jefe of vivasancarlos and tell everyone what he wants them to do. Think he is Zorro and possibly Cochino?

10George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Empty Re: George Gadsby vivasancarlos Boss/Jefe Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:37 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Well fellow vivasancarlos banned members, guess George has banned me again, for what I don't know this time as he did not tell me. I could not figure out why he posted this board on vivasancarlos, when there is some pretty rough stuff about him posted here.
George seems to think that I "ragged" "trashed" Alecs and the viva board, per his private messages to me.
I have not at any time said anything bad about Alecs or vivasancarlos, just George Gadsby and I think there are many who feel the same way I do from the emails I have received.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum