Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the Board Admin

+5
Wetback
BobbySahlen
caracolsc
Boarderer
Hawaii
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For the Board Admin Empty For the Board Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 am

Hawaii

Admin
Admin

Dear Administration,
I have tried to delete my registration and find I am barred from doing so????
Therefore, please delete all pertinent information regarding my Hawaii registration/membership..

I no longer wish to be associated with this board; I do not see any of the tripe that is posted on here as being truthful or honest.
I am left with the opinion that the disgruntled are using this board for revenge, and with the sole intent of creating as many problems for Viva San Carlos and its members as they can.
I created my own excommunication no one else; I do not hold George or the board accountable for my actions and refuse to be a part of your witch-hunt.

Thank You

Regards
Hawaii

2For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:57 am

Boarderer

Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahahahaha

AcuDoc posted kudos on Viva board for Hawais post.

Evrybody all to gether for the too love birds..
Awwwwwww xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bend over Hawai AcuDic wants to give you a LITTLE Prick, its ok its all part of being a BUM BOY.

lol! lol! lol!

Wahts bestist is AcuDic sayys he never comes here, yet hes logged in and denies it on the ViVa BOard

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:27 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Hawaii wrote:Dear Administration,
I have tried to delete my registration and find I am barred from doing so????
Therefore, please delete all pertinent information regarding my Hawaii registration/membership..

I no longer wish to be associated with this board; I do not see any of the tripe that is posted on here as being truthful or honest.
I am left with the opinion that the disgruntled are using this board for revenge, and with the sole intent of creating as many problems for Viva San Carlos and its members as they can.
I created my own excommunication no one else; I do not hold George or the board accountable for my actions and refuse to be a part of your witch-hunt.

Thank You

Regards
Hawaii
Kinda like being banned in reverse George!

4For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:04 pm

BobbySahlen

BobbySahlen
Admin
Admin

H you wanna buy a box of tissues only used twice

hahahahahahahaha

5For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:06 am

BobbySahlen

BobbySahlen
Admin
Admin

You keep the Basturd here I don't want him over on VSC

Let him kiss McBushes arse somewhere else.
[/b]

6For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 am

Wetback

Admin
Admin

Bobby vous les meilleures Watch Your Step n'a pas été Hawaii en la Légion étrangère ou quelque chose.

7For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:13 pm

tu_cu_lo

Admin
Admin

Looks like Hawaii thinks more of himself than others think of him.

I'm sure he read the threads on this forum before he registered here and understood the basis of the threads.

Now that VSC is struggling to stay afloat and George has aked Hawaii to come back into the fold, Hawaii has become too pristine to associate with this forum and doesn't want to be recognised as having been a member here.

Guess what Hawaii? No one gives a shit whether you post here or not. Additionally, no one gives a shit if you go crawling back to George.

If you do go back and start posting on the VSC forum your actions will show what you're really made of.

8For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Dixi

Dixi
Admin
Admin

Be fair to Hawaii, tu_cu_lo

He posted he wanted questions answered and never posted again until he asked to be removed. You ever hear of Vengence ? Read the viva board and see what he wrote I think youll change your mind.

Personally I never understood why he was banned in the first place, the ones who should be banned are still posting. And AcuDoc said Hawaii owned this board so you may find your banned from here hahahahahahaha

Besides why do you poston both boards or were you banned like a lot of us on here.

9For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 pm

tu_cu_lo

Admin
Admin

Dixi wrote:Be fair to Hawaii, tu_cu_lo

He posted he wanted questions answered and never posted again until he asked to be removed. You ever hear of Vengence ? Read the viva board and see what he wrote I think youll change your mind.

Personally I never understood why he was banned in the first place, the ones who should be banned are still posting. And AcuDoc said Hawaii owned this board so you may find your banned from here hahahahahahaha

Besides why do you poston both boards or were you banned like a lot of us on here.

What? I don't recall posting on VSC or do you mean 'why don't I post on both boards'?

Being banned from a public forum is akin to having your name misspelled, it ain't that big of a deal!!!

10For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Hawaii seems to be doing a fine job of taking the piss and winding everyone up on viva.

We won't delete him and he'll always be welcome here.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

11For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:33 am

Banamex9/11

Banamex9/11
Admin
Admin

I agree I think Hawaii is just trying to piss off as many as he can in as little time as possible because no doubt George will delete him again....

Georgie boy is going to cut his own throat he asked all his bannings to rejoin because the forum was dying. Now it will die because those he banned are out for revenge or will just refuse to go there. No sympathy the conman created it himself he deserves to go to jail. For none payment of Mexican Taxes and working withoput a permit.

Someone needs to drop a few hints and have him arrested.

12For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:17 am

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Especially in communication - think this is stronger than radio and they closed the radio station down that was operating in San Carlos.

13For the Board Admin Empty Re: For the Board Admin Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

We were a little disapointed to get an e mail from Hawaii saying because we will not delete him from our membership he has retired the name Hawaii and cancelled his e mail address.

Hopefully he will return with a new name in the future?

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum