Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

George - the untold story - Rip off

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1George - the untold story - Rip off Empty George - the untold story - Rip off Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:36 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

http:

//www.

ripoffreport

.com/reports

/0/300/RipOff

0300088.htm

2George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

George Gadsby

No surprise that he gets along with Martinez and Baca (ORDAZ)

This guy is bad news folks.

3George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:02 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

profiles matching Retired 2007. Formerly Real Estae Brokers Homes-Link Real Estate:
George and Margaret Gadsby

town: Alameda CA
stations: Bob Hope Radio, More Radio, Neil Diamond Radio, Neil Young Radio
school: The Streetsjob: Retired 2007. Formerly Real Estae Brokers Homes-Link Real Estate

4George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

There is reason George is misrepresenting the buglaries in Caracol and The Ranchitos

And his misrepresentations are a danger to the SC public

5George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:39 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

Greetings from San Carlos, Mexico, where we’ve rented a house for three months. We’re doing a little traveling, but mostly we’re horseback riding on the Mexican ranges and beaches – this photo is one of the views we see when we’re riding – and making new friends in Mexico.

George and Margaret Gadsby

6George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:49 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

you have been forwarned

as in previous cases

7George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:08 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Renting a house on the Caracol? or bought a house on the Caracol? If so where?

8George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:27 am

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Posted three messages on the vivasancarlos board about Maria's Pizza having a special of ham beans and corn bread for 50 pesos and that Marina Terra was also having a special. He called my house and I woul not speak to him, so this is what happened:
He banned me for posting this? It was under his gushing meal at the Generala for $35.00 US dollars. He said that I would have to start another thread ??? and for this I was banned? George has gone wild, I guess Alecs is not longer in charge of anything??

What's New - Lost & Found - Questions - Ads

A Message Board, Guestbook, or Poll hosted for your website.

Sorry, you do not have permission to perform this action.

[Back to message board]

San Carlos Storage Services

9George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:26 am

bbg

Admin
Admin

VSC

Celebrate Independence Day at La Generala by GeorgeInSanCarlos

Today by jesm

10George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:30 am

bbg

Admin
Admin

ordaz

11George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:56 am

Skippy

Admin
Admin

Hawaii and Instructor got banned for asking questions, either one or both said George was the new owner of the board. Who why or what really dosen't matter but its turning out to be a "TRUTH" because the only thing alecs posts is his pic of the day. George is a power crazed idiot and if he is indeed a Real Estate Gangster there is no wonder he fits in with the San Carlos Mafia. I just wonder how long it will be before the San Carlos residents see sense and turn there back on his adopted Mexican trait of BEGGING for donatoin.

caracolsc wrote:Posted three messages on the vivasancarlos board about Maria's Pizza having a special of ham beans and corn bread for 50 pesos and that Marina Terra was also having a special. He called my house and I woul not speak to him, so this is what happened:
He banned me for posting this? It was under his gushing meal at the Generala for $35.00 US dollars. He said that I would have to start another thread ??? and for this I was banned? George has gone wild, I guess Alecs is not longer in charge of anything??

[Back to message board]

12George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:14 am

Skippy

Admin
Admin

Skippy wrote:Hawaii and Instructor got banned for asking questions, either one or both said George was the new owner of the board. Who why or what really dosen't matter but its turning out to be a "TRUTH" because the only thing alecs posts is his pic of the day. George is a power crazed idiot and if he is indeed a Real Estate Gangster there is no wonder he fits in with the San Carlos Mafia. I just wonder how long it will be before the San Carlos residents see sense and turn there back on his adopted Mexican trait of BEGGING for donatoin.

Yep its true hes a conman perhaps we should refer to them as triplets although it sounds more like a Mafia law firm!

Martinez, Baca and Gadsby

Home Real Estate Agents & Agencies Real Estate By State California
George Gasby & Gadsby
Listing Information
Name: George Gasby & Gadsby
Address: Alameda CA
Telephone: 800 622-6028

caracolsc wrote:Posted three messages on the vivasancarlos board about Maria's Pizza having a special of ham beans and corn bread for 50 pesos and that Marina Terra was also having a special. He called my house and I woul not speak to him, so this is what happened:

[Back to message board]

13George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:01 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Does George Gadsby have a working permit for Mexico?

14George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:34 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

No, he does not and thanks for reminding me.

You can start packing George ... but you now have a border problem.

Think SOUTH ... son!

15George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:40 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

Chad E. Willis

is

waiting for you

16George - the untold story - Rip off Empty Re: George - the untold story - Rip off Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:05 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

Your 3 month vacation in San Carlos is officially:

OVER

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum