Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

VSC is expelling honest Members

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VSC is expelling honest Members Empty VSC is expelling honest Members Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:42 am

Banamex9/11

Banamex9/11
Admin
Admin

We see VSC is expelling honest members and keeping the thieves rogues, charlatans and conmen. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

We will welcome the following,

Instructor
Hawaii
RubberDuck
Kimberly
Tammi
Chuck
Tug
Freedom
Maui Wowie
Janice Jackson
Barb
Capt Dan
Dweller
Plus any other interesting and honest communicators.
Smile

2VSC is expelling honest Members Empty Re: VSC is expelling honest Members Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:28 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Add Caracolsc
The George banned me after he called my house telling me not to post Maria's Pizza Special on the Generala page, then my better half called him a "jerk" and he banned me! Logic???
Reason??? Have the email to prove it as he advised Alecs what he had done and to tell me to call him, then requested an apology from my better half??

3VSC is expelling honest Members Empty Re: VSC is expelling honest Members Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Has anyone been able to read vsc bulletin board today? It was there this morning early, but cannot seem to get anything to come up?

4VSC is expelling honest Members Empty Re: VSC is expelling honest Members Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:49 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

just came back up

5VSC is expelling honest Members Empty Re: VSC is expelling honest Members Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:07 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

After looking at the VSC we see Maui is treading water. It won't be long before he is banned, so someone tell him to come over here. He can keep Freedom occupied. besides we want to know why he chose the name Maui when Hawaii was already chopping the commies down?

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum