Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

George and Viva

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1George and Viva Empty George and Viva Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Magic Fingers

Admin
Admin

I'm not really bothered what disagreements you have with George however I just got banned by George because he said I had a profile belonging to AcuDoc.
I did not but its his excuse to get rid of me. You can read his lies on the Community threads under Important information.

I copied my Profile as it was before George slamed the door in my face, and this is it:

"Profile
Username: MagicFingers
Password: *******************
Your email:***************
Your full name: Larry Anthony
Instant Messaging: None Yahoo ICQ AOL MSN Skype Other

Hobbies: BB's
Homepage URL:

Why did George ban me because he couldn't accept critisism or suggestions but whats new his jackboots rule in the same way NAZI Germany was controlled by Adolf Hitler.

2George and Viva Empty Re: George and Viva Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:10 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

What a load of George, nowhere have we claimed to have bananas or any other establishment sponsor or support us. We are a free forum and all ads are free so why would we need a sponsor? This is just more lies being posted by George, Perhaps he is starting to realize he isn't as clever as he thinks he is. Naw his too thick and stupid.

Frank

Today at 09:06 AM #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been told last night that the new board (Prissy) I think that the name, has Bananas as a sponsor, just want to make it clear that the only boards we use are Bart's and Alex's and we are no way affiliated with the other board.
Frank Dino & Banana's Gang
View Member Profile

Send Email

Find Member's Threads
Find Member's Posts
vscm Moderator
Today at 09:36 AM #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Frank. It's just more of the same.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum