Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

Viva Posters

+2
caracolsc
Dixi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Viva Posters Empty Viva Posters Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:45 am

Dixi

Dixi
Admin
Admin

After reading the political thread and the defense of the Prez

I wonder id Hawaii is posting again under a nother name,

George reallly iss desperate isn't he
lol!

2Viva Posters Empty posters viva Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:03 pm

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Could George Gadsby of Alameda also be Cochino 969?

3Viva Posters Empty Re: Viva Posters Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 am

Familyman

Admin
Admin

AC7880

Yesterday at 07:42 PM #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zorro, aka George, aka moderator, you are a severe dis-appointment to me from when I met you In person in San Carlos.

My god man, sit back and think for a minute or two before you post!

4Viva Posters Empty Re: Viva Posters Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 am

Familyman

Admin
Admin

AC7880

Yesterday at 07:54 PM #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came into the political portion of this site recently, wanting to have a dialog.

I have attempted to use humour, sarcasm, some logic, and some troll posts to increase the dialog, which was over-whelmingly far left liberal, denigrating anyone with other views.

Derogatory names were used here all the time for Bush and McCain. I attempted a humorous post on that and was called a racist.

The moderator posts as Zorro, then as moderator, and denigrates anyone without his views.

I am sad that this site is currently reflecting America overall.

We cannot discuss on logic, not on humour, not on sarcasm, only on vicious personal attacks - against politicians and against our fellow Americans.

We are a Nation divided. I predict riots and worse if Obama is not elected.

I predict horrenodus partisanship and worse if McCain is elected.

I predict no support for Obama from 1/2 the country if he is elected.

We are broken - in America and on this site. Civil war may be on the horizon - if not armed violence, then a society tied up so bad we accomplish nothing.

Moderator - you need to find a independent who does not post against members under another name to run this site.

I am severely dis-appointed in America, this site, moderator, all politicains, and even myself.

America, land of the free, freedom of speech???? Hardly.

5Viva Posters Empty Re: Viva Posters Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:21 am

caracolsc

caracolsc
Admin
Admin

Well George is a little fish in a little pond, but he is trying to become bigger than a guppie. Heading south on the 13th ??? with Margaret and Gary??They say that you are judged by the company that you keep, but adoring fans make one feel better?? Communication licenses are supposed to be for Mexican Citizens? Well back to the drawing board. Amazing how many lookie loos there are on this board?

6Viva Posters Empty Re: Viva Posters Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Peter

Peter
Admin
Admin

Anyone notice in politico quacky posted using Admin ? its the same content he posted on viva! makes no difference to me but I think you should come clean and tell everyone the truth you always seem top advocate.

Admin is acudoc

7Viva Posters Empty Re: Viva Posters Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:00 pm

Al + Val

Al + Val
Admin
Admin

He won't admit it but everyone knows the Admin and possibly banamex is AcuDoc.

8Viva Posters Empty Re: Viva Posters Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Al + Val wrote:He won't admit it but everyone knows the Admin and possibly banamex is AcuDoc.

Yer right next youll be calling me queer like you do bobby but just so you know I was married and am a father so get a life you coward.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum