Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liar Liar Pants On Fire Empty Liar Liar Pants On Fire Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Another liar is exposed
Anne Mann better known as Cheesecake joined the original Banamex Board in Jan 07 and reregistered on the present board in June 08

Everyone knows when you register you are sent a conformation e mail to the address you register with. Plus the fact on the old Board her registration info is

Old Board

Username : AnneMann
E mail : annemann@hotmail.com
IP : 65.54.162.200

Present Board

Username : AnneMann
E mail : annemann@aol.com
IP : 66.220.11.35

From vivacrapola

I, Anne Mann, have never posted anything on the "other board." I have never looked at the "other board". I will never do either.

I hear I am being impersonated there. I have done a web search on myself and found other Anne Manns there, but not me. I have looked for myself on Anywho.com and not found myself there either. Whatever he is posting as me or saying about me are things he has made up himself. I do not know Robert Priddy and I hope I never meet his miserable scum self.

Thank you.

Anne Mann

https://banamex.forummotion.com

2Liar Liar Pants On Fire Empty Re: Liar Liar Pants On Fire Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Here is another lie, and she blamed Joel of lying in the process what a female dog she is. Give her to Bobby he knows how to handle dogs.

From vivacrapola

joelpb
##Yesterday at 08:33 PM #6

cheese you promised you would not come.

Cheesecake
##Yesterday at 08:35 PM #7

Promised? Show me.

joelpb
##Yesterday at 08:47 PM #8

after the you called a gur a nazi.

\

Feb 06, 2009 at 07:40 PM Forum: Political & Non SC Related Bulletin Board
Cheesecake
##Today at 09:11 AM #11

Joel,
I think you should get sober before you post as your last post directed at me makes no sense. I never PROMISED anything. If you can find a PROMISE and give me the exact post number I would very much like to see it. And "David" IS a Nazi. And he got himself kicked off this board right away.

Subject: economic recovery package
Posted By: Cheesecake Replies: 32
Views: 308

Scumbag troll fascist Nazi a$$hole. Um hmm. Ewwww. We can't seem to get rid of the creeps. We get rid of one and another pops up. I'm pretty sure it's the same one resurfacing over and over with new names. What a waste of space. Too bad. I don't think I'm even going to click on this part of the forum anymore. It isn't worth the aggravation or breath.
David is the new Stevie, Hawaii, Priddy, whatever. Gross.

Sorry, but Bye, guys. I like my blood pressure where it belongs and Nazis bring out the worst in me.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum