Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

who is Pilgrim

+18
bjs
susanramirez
Kiwi
Babs
Phyllis L
JoseJMartinez
Bobby
jbmex
Peter
Al + Val
bombero
Richard
JanetJackson
Capt Dan
Chrisy Holmes
Dixi
Zorro
cheesecake
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26who is Pilgrim - Page 2 Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:40 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

After reading VSC we find we are again being accused of impersonations and deceit.
To reiterate all registrations were done by the user names we have on record, the posts throughout were posted by the names at the side of the post.

Those who are saying they have never visited Banamex or posted on here are out and out liars. Overall, you only have to look at the user names and you can see they are of confirmed troublemakers and liars.

In a court of law, Banamex records would prove beyond a shadow of doubt the user names were posted by the IP address of the liars who are trying to deny being a member of Banamex.

When a person registers with banamex IP addresses are recorded and an acceptance and confirmation e mail is sent to the person who registered.

Those who are IT literate can confirm this site will not let an e mail address to be used more than 1 time.

In conclusion,

1 e mail per registration.

1 IP address per registration and post,

1 user name per e mail

George is again trying to lie his way out of insulting the Viva Board, And the Banamex names he has posted are scared of retaliation.

And lets just be clear about the post on the Viva Board by those who claim they have never been here, accept Cheese cake who denied even viewing the site all admit to reading out content!

Cheese cake has been proved to be a liar in the past, he is in need of mental health care along with anti verbal STD injections.

When Banamex returns from Afghanistan this board will be more active, but as alway the TRUTH will always be posted for the World to see.

https://banamex.forummotion.com

27who is Pilgrim - Page 2 Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:41 am

Peter

Peter
Admin
Admin

From King George (VSCM)
Each must choose his own preferences.

"100 + Banamex members registered themselves"

1,100 plus VSC

Yer right George, count how many actually post? Its the same ones denying they post here.. kepp lying, I don't think you could be as good at anything else. Certainly your real estate skills didn't compare with your ability to lie.

28who is Pilgrim - Page 2 Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:38 am

Peter

Peter
Admin
Admin

Doc, I see you also post on the viva board saying you don't post here. I can understand you want people to guess who actually owns this board but to leave clues on here and deny it on the Viva board is unbelievable.

I know George and the others are lying, because I post on both boards. But as long as they can convince the rest of the Dodo's this board is operated by one person and using everyone’s name the longer it will be before there is a mass exodus to this site.

I also agree with what has been said and anyone on viva can verify, Register on Banamex and you'll receive an e-mail when you click the link in the e-mail your registration will be activated.

When you register with your e-mail, you can only use that e-mail once, so any fake registrations would have to be done with everyone’s name and an e-mail matching it. Not only would that be difficult if not impossible to do it would boarder such a feat it would be the equivalent of the great train robbery.

No People, George and the others are lying hoping everyone believes them. And frankly, if you accept the viva mafia's excuse you deserve each other this board has always told the truth.

Now read viva and the people who post you will see the same people posting the same 20 or 30 people and no more. The 1000+ names George says are viva members is also a lie.

George also uses the name VSCM?

Alecs also uses Webjefe

AucDoc also uses many other names so does Bobby Chrisy Holmes Zorro Tug and a few others

Plus the large quantity of banned names means that the Viva San Carlos Boards has a + or - membership of about 180 any more than that is a pipe dream... But there again George is a wet Dream.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum