Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

who is Pilgrim

+18
bjs
susanramirez
Kiwi
Babs
Phyllis L
JoseJMartinez
Bobby
jbmex
Peter
Al + Val
bombero
Richard
JanetJackson
Capt Dan
Chrisy Holmes
Dixi
Zorro
cheesecake
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1who is Pilgrim Empty who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:22 am

cheesecake

Admin
Admin

Ok whose the Pilgrim? Perhaps George will now rethink rule 3 and get the board back to what it was before you idiots arrived.

2who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:27 am

Zorro

Admin
Admin

Haven't you all guest yet? As soon as rule 3 was decided Pilgrim arrived!
I think Pilgrim is George trying to get you all to complain so rule 1 is chosen.

I have it on good authority by mid November the Political thread will be closed So no worries Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok Ducky you can have your board back Laughing Laughing Laughing

3who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:40 am

Dixi

Dixi
Admin
Admin

I think Pilgrim is AcuDoc, if you notice up until now there has been no back and forth between the two.

So Admin (AcuDoc) whats the score will you admit you Pilgrim?

4who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 am

Chrisy Holmes

Chrisy Holmes
Admin
Admin

I think its George, when I met Margaret today she mentione George was playing aound but wouldn't expand.

5who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 am

Capt Dan

Admin
Admin

Its acuquacky

6who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:55 am

JanetJackson

Admin
Admin

I really don't care who it is I find there posts very disturbing, I think George shouls adopt rule 1

You agree don't you Doc?

7who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:58 am

Richard

Admin
Admin

Jose and I think its either George Mel or AcuDoc if not all three.

8who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:01 am

bombero

Admin
Admin

Its George, its typical of him when he can't get his own way.

9who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:33 pm

Al + Val

Al + Val
Admin
Admin

Its AcuDoc hes out to destroy Alecs like he did before with the old site.

George will realize when its too late,.

10who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Peter

Peter
Admin
Admin

I don't think its George, I’'e never seen George react the way Pilgrim has? I think its AcuDoc, there are too many phased and spelling mistakes familiar to Doc that just can't be overlooked.

I did question why the poster chose to defend Senator McCain rather then Senator Obama, and came to the conclusion, what better way than to deflect your identity?

AcuDoc is pilgrim as far as I am concerned and George needs to take action against him. Those who have been connected with Viva San Carlos from the beginning will affirm ever since AcuDoc has been a member we have had problems. I see it others see it why can't Alecs and George?

11who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:24 am

Chrisy Holmes

Chrisy Holmes
Admin
Admin

Why am I being attack? I never said you were responsible I said George and mauiwowi.
I feel your trying to destroy everyones freindship AcuDoc and its not right. Nearly everyone in San carlos has stood up for you even when there was evidence against you. I for one am going to ignore until I get a public appology.

12who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 am

jbmex

Admin
Admin

I am toughly disgusted with the VSC forum after reading all the diatribe from people I thought were intelligent . I am very upset that George would let this happen; when George took over, he said he was going to clean up the board, but from what I see it’s the worst it has ever been. Its time George gave the reigns back to alex and went back to California. Those who have been so vocal with profanities should be permanently banned.

I will not be back, this is the second time this type of behavior has occurred on the Viva San Carlos forum board. There is no control and it needs to be shut down.

13who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:44 am

Bobby

Admin
Admin

I don't care who the shit head is but I won't have my wife dragged into this, I am also tired of all this and if it doesn’t stop I ‘ll also be hanging up my keyboard.

I sent a PM to George and had a reply that said “You got what you voted for”

So George I also want an apology and I think you should ban all concerned.

14who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:50 am

JoseJMartinez

Admin
Admin

You’re all over reacting, why are you complaining on this excuse for a forum?
George was democratic and gave you all a choice, you chose
Rule 3 and it was implemented, you can blame yourselves no one else is to blame.

15who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:59 pm

Phyllis L

Phyllis L
Admin
Admin

There is only one with this type of mentality and the resoponses

AcuDocTCM

16who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Babs

Admin
Admin

AcuDoc

17who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:02 pm

Kiwi

Admin
Admin

Its AcuDoc, I remember he said he collected information and if the forum goes it'll because of him.

18who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:03 pm

susanramirez

Admin
Admin

Its George trying to prove we need rules and control.

19who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:06 pm

bjs

Admin
Admin

hahahah I think is Bobby letting his frustrations out, hes normally so so placid, and everyone gets pee'd off... Whats up Bobby did Leslie reject you again? heheheheh

20who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:08 pm

T Bird 62

Admin
Admin

I'm getting the feeling its AcuDoc, George has done too much to risk destruction of his hard work.

21who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:19 pm

MauiWowie

MauiWowie
Admin
Admin

George accused me of being Pilgrim on Viva. I am not. George being the moderator knows the ip addresses of all who post to viva. Therefore he knows Pilgrim is not me. It is George..VSCM... he is a scumbag and a closet queer. Once more...I am not Pilgrim and George is Pilgrim.[/img]

22who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:37 pm

MauiWowie

MauiWowie
Admin
Admin

As we all know that george is Moderator and has access to the IP addresses of those who post on Viva, the following post by George proves he is the poster who calls himself Pilgrim. What we should all do is make up a petition showing our collective dissatisfaction with George and present it to Alecs.

Yesterday at 11:34 AM #24
For JaJaJa and others who are concerned,

Pilgrim is one of many names used by a particular individual who takes great delight in disrupting this board.

Pilgrim is AKA MauiWowi, Ishtar, Shellback and many others.

This person is so disruptive that he shows his true identity in just a few short posts.

Pilgrim is not me. George

Acudoc (Larry Pannel) has been posting too long and with much restraint (until his credentials or integrity are attacked) to be any of the forenamed offenders.

Pilgrim, shellback, Ishtar, MauiWowi has been removed from the board for using obscenities.

If he returns under any other name he will be removed as soon as discovered.

George

And this one...

Today at 01:53 PM #45

These are the posters that have posted on the banamex board and claim to know who Pilgrim is.

Cheesecake, Zorro, Dixi, Chrisy Holmes, Capt Dan, JanetJackson, Richard, bombero, Al + Val, Peter, jbmex, Bobby, JoseJMartinez, Phyllis L, Babs, Kiwi, susanramirez, bjs, T Bird 62, MauiWowie

I know a few of the posters but I also think that "Pilgrim" is the one who runs the banamex board and that he has registered himself over and over using the names he found on Viva.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

23who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Stevie

Stevie
Admin
Admin

After reading Georges post it tells me, George is pilgrim and AcuDoc pays George to take the heat of him.

Anyone whose been on the visa board for the last couple of years knows AcuDoc has been challenged about his education and qualifications. George is relatively new in comparison, and has no idea what went on before his board take over.

George owns the viva site he bought it from Alecs and pays alecs for his pic of the day. George is a liar and a conman why do you think he left Alamieda so quick? Because if he hadn'e hed of been in another SAN.. San Quinton. Aculiar is a fake,fraud and conman when I see him next time Im gona punch his lights out...

You chicken shit AcuFraud you'll need a real doc after I get hold of you

24who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Stevie

Stevie
Admin
Admin

I registered myself just like everyone else.

Theres a post on here from George saying those who post hear will be banned from the Viva boad. George scared a lot of people from using this board and even with his rule 3 he still does what he want and ignores the viva members.

25who is Pilgrim Empty Re: who is Pilgrim Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Maui,
Everyone who registered did it in on there own, George is just try to cover his A$$ yet again,

He should change his name to the San Carlos Lying Conman ans rip off merchant. He tells everyone its for alecs its for him he owns the VSC and is making money without a work permit.

more to come.

And no I am not Pilgrim or any of the other names I've been accused of... point the fingers where the blame belongs, George.

George "let everyone vote" they voted rule 3 George didn't like it because he lost control, so he became Pilgrim and a few others, then posted insulting people who think the sun shines out his A$$.

George needs to be given a good kicking before he runs back to Ca

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum