Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ronald Reagan Diaries

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ronald Reagan Diaries Empty Ronald Reagan Diaries Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:17 am

Banamex9/11

Banamex9/11
Admin
Admin

From the viva board!

JaniceJackson

##Today at 12:02 PM #1

Hope you all enjoy THIS one---especially the 'Bushies'---as if we didn't all know?

This is an actual quote that Reagan wrote about George 'W' in his diaries, recently edited by author Doug Brinkley and published by Harper Collins

'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his n'er-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida; the one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.'

From the REAGAN DIARIES------entry dated May 17, 1986.

##Today at 01:34 PM #2

That says it all...especially from the GOP GOD Reagan

...........................................................................................................

Our Truth Summary.

We are surprised Janice would be taken in by this but someone who professes to read watch or listen to at least 5 hours of political commentaries a day, should not only know better than to agree without looking it up. But to post the true link…. But what the hell we’re talking of AcuLiar the liberal wannabee prickster so what can you expect?

The Truth Say’s,
Direct quote from the just published REAGAN DIARIES.

The entry is dated May 17, 1986.

'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his ne're-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.'

The above statement, while reflecting a certain element of truth, is false. It did not appear in the "Reagan Diaries".

See Below.
Did Reagan call G.W. Bush a ne’er-do-well?
www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/did_reagan_call_gw_bush_a_neer_do_well

This paragraph supposedly written by Ronald Reagan is currently circulating widely around 'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his ne're-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.'

Did Reagan really write this? Nope, he didn't. The quotation is pulled from an article titled "My Lunch with Reagan" by Michael Kinsley in the New Republic (vol. 237, issue 1, 7/2/07). And, not surprisingly, the quotation is taken out of context.

See snopes,

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/kinsley.asp

2Ronald Reagan Diaries Empty Re: Ronald Reagan Diaries Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:26 am

Freedom

Freedom
Admin
Admin

No not really.................Kinsley was just more astute than Reagan actually!

3Ronald Reagan Diaries Empty Re: Ronald Reagan Diaries Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:51 am

Chrisy Holmes

Chrisy Holmes
Admin
Admin

Hi Freedom I missed your posts its getting borring over the road theres no one to argue with. lol

I don't know now and it was a long time ago.

4Ronald Reagan Diaries Empty Re: Ronald Reagan Diaries Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:34 am

Freedom

Freedom
Admin
Admin

Well Chrisy, I do not ever remember arguing with you. If you recall I was the one that was trying to awaken people from the left right, republican, democrat paradigm. I tried to stress how there was hardly a dimes worth of difference between the two and that is exactly what Carroll Quiggley developed and wrote about in his book Tragedy and Hope. Both parties are committed to the global elite and have sold out to the New World Order.

They have now put a corporate fascist administration in place and the government looks nothing like the Constitutional Republic that the founding fathers created.

George was the one who banned me. I could not take the disinformation that Hawaii spews out and how he keeps the left right paradigm going. He acts like a disinformation agent. He has been so brainwashed with his British up bringing it is pathetic. He even complained that he was a monarchist and felt that they had been insulted or something. The poor fool doesn't even seem t know that the Queen of England is German. They spoke German and their name was Battenburg. Once WW I commenced with Germany they saw fit to anglisize the name to Mount Batten and then to Windsor which is their current name! The man has no idea about American ideals and he seems to dismiss the fact that we had a Revolution against his country because of King George and his tyrannical practices.

I found it incredible that George banned Hawaii then invited both him and Fred back. I never knew why George banned me. However George did send me an email because he said that his spies had told him I had joined this board. Right! The selectivity and control exercised by the Viva San Carlos Board is inappropriate and unacceptable to me. It was also was unacceptable to Fred. We are adults and we can police ourselves. Any moderator knows to stay out of it and let the site police the site.............they are now behaving like Nazis over there.

Well I will never contribute to Alecs again. I find it really telling that George and his wife are on the site as moderators above Alecs. Alecs does not have anything to say any more, just puts up a picture. George of course can protest all he wants ............but he needs to look at his controlling tactics......he is driving decent people away and keeping bores like Hawaii who just want to argue and not explore other possibilities. I am not interested in that. On a humorous note Hawaii being
British ................. one could say George is consorting with the enemy!

George also accused me of not sending him an email. I copied and pasted it back to him. Since then I have not heard one word from him. I told him I found it incredible that the person who impersonated Barbara Dandridge on the Viva San Carlos Forum was still posting. All of Barbara's friends here in San Carlos know that she does not have a computer, does not want a computer and will not get a computer. She had to contact Judge Bouschor and ask that he post this fact and demand that that person stop impersonating her. Yet that person is still there................and they know who it is. That is no way to run a forum as far as I am concerned.

So I am not interested in arguing with anyone. But I would like to see if we can awaken people to what is really going on and for them to start to think outside the box. Right now America is in great danger. The global elite have manipulated the mortgages and now the foreclosures, they own the stock market and they have been manipulating it since last August. There is no question in my mind they are doing this to bring America down so that we will accept the North American Union. God knows they have laid out the plans for it for years............it is all part of the New World Order. They are in the process of eviscerating the middle class and it will be generations before the 9 trillion debt can be paid off! Right now it is a really lousy world that we are leaving to our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. That is not the America I know and love!

The fact that we were lied into a war with Iraq, and now the insane Bush/Cheney regime is trying desperately to go to war with Iran. They will use nuclear weapons and once they do that they will be unleashing the nuclear gennie. Who else have nuclear weapons.................Pakistan, China and Russia! So if they do use nuclear weapons on Iran, you can be absolutely sure that there will also be a nuclear weapon used against an American city................so pick your city..............New York again, Boston, Chicago, Washington or LA they will do it and then the game is up because of the depleated uranium. They insane are running the White House.

Today I read about Common Cause created an oath to everyone who is running for office and have them sign it..............it says that they pledge to restore the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. So far the overwhelming majority have signed.............and they know that they are being watched. They will be voted out of office. It is a start and a possible solution!

5Ronald Reagan Diaries Empty Re: Ronald Reagan Diaries Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Peter

Peter
Admin
Admin

Freedom you don't know what your talking about. it sounds like you have an axe to grind against everyone who disagrees with your views.

Point 1] Its been claimed many times we went to Iraq for oil we didn't read the post about Iraq and the union address link. Your just like Acuquacky and Booby a liberal with an agender to bring down the government and everything the US stands for.

Point 2] Hawaii was a asset to Georges forum because he didn't let the dicweeds like you get a way with the slandder and accusations. I think the board only lasted as long as it did because of the disagreements on the poitical thread. You don't like Hawaii because he tore your posts to pieces. And when I read them it was like reading a school girls report card of a bad date. That it isn't it you attack Hawaii because he rejected your advances?

lol! lol!

Point3] Why don't you go start your own board because we don't need you hear

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum