Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

AcuDocTCM is Robert Priddy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AcuDocTCM is Robert Priddy Empty AcuDocTCM is Robert Priddy Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Al + Val

Al + Val
Admin
Admin

We’ve been trotting a round the internet digging in various places to bring you the treasures of those who lie and deceive.

Our latest adventure took us to the Baja Forum where we found lots of posts from AcuLiar. You can check them out here for yourselves, when you click on the link type AcuDoc in By (User Name) and leave subject blank.

http://www.bajatravel.info/forums/////misc.php?action=search

For all posts just check next page and the garbage and lies will spew out in floods. We also recommend you look at the times of the posts on the Baja forum and Viva forum. This liar is supposed to be teaching in LA and practicing in Ketchum. How can he spend so much time posting and claim to be doing so much work? He never seems to be short on Money, ask George about the donations! So he has a wealth of un earned income! Lots of time and claims he’s been around the Baja for over 20 years? Three of them in San Carlos?
Aculiar has continually claimed he has a MTOM degree and as everyone knows there is no degree with those letters. But if you look at aculiars post Dear Laura 05/18/2008 you’ll see he claims to have a MSOM . You know were no Einstein but if you had the qualifications wouldn’t you know what degree you got and the letters to use? Oh and MSOM is also a bogus degree look it up it doesn’t exist

So where are we going with this, simple,

We have come to the conclusion AcuDoc is Robert Priddy,

Copied from the Baja board

AcuDoc
Nomad
posted on 5-18-2008 at 09:33 PM

I have also sent an email with a c/p of your post with this addition:

Dear Laura

Please take notice of this report on the office in La Paz Mexico. Many of us travel to La Paz by air and would like to be assured that when we rent a car that the contract is upheld. The members of Baja Nomads have many years of experience and our suggestions are taken to heart. If this situation is not resolved I can assure you that the Nomad board will keep it alive and it will effect not only business in Mexico but in the US as well. I'm sure you and everyone else involved only wants what is fair.

Larry Anthony Pannell L.Ac. MSOM

[Edited on 5-18-2008 by AcuDoc]

AcuDoc
Nomad

posted on 12-21-2008 at 02:48 AM

Small boat trip...your thoughts

I've wanted to do this for years and think I might be able to this May. I have a 16.5 foot Klamath w/50hp 4 stroke. I get between 5-6 mpg. I have a 12 gal. bow tank and 6 gal stern tank. I plan on carrying four 6 gal. jerry cans to be safe.

I'll camp in coves with my tent and camping equipment for the most part. Enjoy the views and fishing the mornings, watch for the wind and places for a safe shore anchorage. Get off the water early enough to avoid the wind.

I'll probably stay with 10 miles of shore. I've spent a lot of time on the SOC and play it smart. I know what I and my boat are capable of and I'm no fool.

I have a saying "There is only one rule in nature. You screw up you die. DON'T break the rule!"

Day 1
Leave San Lucas Cove in the morning when the tide lets me, lunch in Chivato, then to Los Naranjos and hang for 2 days.

Day 2
Los Naranjos and check out Concepcion

Day 3
Los Naranjos to Puerto Escondido to top of fuel and head out to an island for the night

Day 4
Agua Verde?

Day 5
La Paz

Day 6
La Paz

Day 7
La Paz head north

Day 8
head north

Day 9
head north

Day 10
Puerto Escondido to top of fuel and head out to an island for the night

Day 11
Loreto area to Los Naranjos

Day 12
Los Naranjos to SLC

possibly add two more days to screw around so maybe a 14 day r/t SLC to La Paz.

All opinions welcome and appreciated

[Edited on 12-21-2008 by AcuDoc]

AcuDoc
Nomad

posted on 12-20-2008 at 04:41 AM

I've never been pulled over in TJ, Ensenada etc. My first and only time in over twenty years was in Tecate. It was Sunday night and I'd been driving all day from Loreto. The border was so close I could taste it.

It was my first time going through Tecate and I wasn't very familiar with the same streets etc and I was pulling a 16 foot tin boat. Before I knew it a motorcycle cop had his lights on behind me.

First he said it was 25 kph not 25 mph and I was speeding; I was not I know about that one. Then he said I ran a yellow light and that its not like in the US. I've been driving Baja for years and know that one too. As I had nobody to watch my boat etc if he called me calling him on his bluff and ended up in court I paid the "little bite".

First he said $200 and caught myself starting to laugh. Then he said just make it "easy on yourself". So I came to $30 which he accepted.

Why did I pay when I was innocent of what he was trying to bust me for? One reason was the above. The second was like I said I had been driving all day, I was tired and just wanted to get across the board and I was less then 5 minutes away with no line. And third I thought it would cover the HUGE u-turn I made on the main drag that he never even mentioned. LOL

2AcuDocTCM is Robert Priddy Empty Re: AcuDocTCM is Robert Priddy Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Dixi

Dixi
Admin
Admin

Yes Yes Yes well done Val and Al, it make a lot of sense now, And he hasn't deleted the negative posts about himself on here because he can then say its not him and get the simpathy he craves.

Lets hope George and Alecs finally do something positive and ban him instead of the good people they've banned because of him.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum