Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revenge is mine say'th the Lord!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Empty Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Chrisy Holmes

Chrisy Holmes
Admin
Admin

Previously recorded in the Bible San Carlos suffered a great flood! Although Noar wasn't present God had hisa revenge by flooding Bobby's House and Studio.

Now thats Justice

lol!

2Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Empty Re: Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Al + Val

Al + Val
Admin
Admin

It's not over yet the Insurance is going to refuse to pay his claims because hes claiming things that he never owned and increased the true value so he could get more money. And the IRS are going to dig deep into his business.

3Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Empty Re: Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:37 pm

AcuDocTCM

AcuDocTCM
Admin
Admin

Insurance fraud is a jail term, hey Bobo your @$$ will get that massage you asked me about!

And why is leslie so quite? is HE still upset about his boob job going wrong? Never mind at least after his surgery hes a prick short of a good screw.

lol! lol!

I plan on coming down again Christmas I'll bring some boob enhancement cream for him and some KY jelly for you.

4Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Empty Re: Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:38 pm

MauiWowie

MauiWowie
Admin
Admin

His Karma will follow this miserable creep the rest of his feces filled life. Remember what he and his bitch did to Lucky Bucky and their known killer german shepard.

Name: Bobby Sahlen
---
Our special little soul, Lucky Bucky,was killed this morning by our German Shepherd in a horrible accident. She went after the little guy when he stuck his nose in her bowl. They had been playing and getting along great and then in the blink of an eye...disaster. We are devastated and have to put the shepherd down this morning. She has killed another animal and we can't keep a dangerous dog. We are sick over the whole thing...that little puppy was very special. He really touched our hearts the short time he was with us. Poor little guy. We appreciated the nice e-mails etc regarding our adoption of Lucky Bucky. Please keep him in your hearts. He will be in ours forever.

5Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Empty Re: Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 pm

AcuDocTCM

AcuDocTCM
Admin
Admin

And Don't forget in the same post about the Nina and Lucky he told everyone not to forget the concert that night.

6Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Empty Re: Revenge is mine say'th the Lord! Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:10 pm

MauiWowie

MauiWowie
Admin
Admin

Bobby the pantyboy is a very "Quick Study".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum