Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

HP 5530 Digital Flatbed Color Scanner w/USB 2.0 Interface

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

HP 5530 Digital Flatbed Color Scanner w/USB 2.0 Interface

Very clean, lightly used to copy a box of slides, photographs and negatives to my family genealogy CD last summer. I brought it to Mexico, but have used it only once in the last 9 months, so decided to sell it. I did reinstall and confirmed it functioned normally on Windows XP SP2 a few weeks ago. I have seen Vista drivers on the HP website, and there are newer XP drivers than can be downloaded as well.

Very high native resolution (2400 x 4800 ppi hardware), it can be software scaled from 12 dpi to 999,999 dpi at 100% scaling! If you need high quality copies of documents and/or photographs, negatives and slides, this machine will do it! Flatbed scanning area of 8.5" x 11" or A4 documents.

* Print directly from Scanner to your printer.
* Can control from PC or front panel Control Center.
* Can be set for "Automatic Photo Correction" during scanning.

Slides: It has a 35mm slide holder built-in to a separable backlight with precise mounting plate so there is no guessing about alignment.

Negatives: A negative holder slides onto the backlight module.

Automatic Photo Feeder: Insert photos 3x5 up to 4x6 inches for automatic scanning.

You get all the following:

1. HP 5530 Scanner
2. Power Supply
3. USB Interface Cable
4. TMA Backlight Module (Transparent Materials Adapter)
5. Negative Insert Holder for use with TMA unit
6. Software Application CD (Memories Disc Creator, others)
7. Users Manual (English & French)

Here is a pic of the unit:

Link to picture

If I don't succeed, here is a link to info on this unit:

http://shopper.cnet.com/scanners/hp-scanjet-5530-photosmart/4014-3136_9-30670367.html

Guaranteed to function like new!

Asking MX$1800.00

Email me for any questions!

NOTE: I will be driving from Mazatlan to San Carlos on Sunday, May 25. I can bring this system with me when I come up if I get a serious offer.

Dom

https://banamex.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum