Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intelligence

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intelligence Empty Intelligence Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 am

Stevie

Stevie
Admin
Admin

BobbySahlen said,

Isn't it strange that Hawaii appears and M.W. disappears. Then Hawaii is banned again for violating the rules of the board and SURPRISE, M.W. reappears. HMMMM.

AcuDoc said,
As I said they are not as clever as they think they are...

Ok so Hawaii got banned again? And the two who claim to have masters degrees are using there master intelligence and saying Maui and Hawaii are the same person? What say you people?

2Intelligence Empty Re: Intelligence Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:25 am

Banamex9/11

Banamex9/11
Admin
Admin

They are two different individuals, the styles of their penman ship doesn't even look close.

However Maui's and Freedoms is very close as are their topics and the way they debate.

As for having any level of human intelligence? What do you expect from a self professed Prickster and a drug addict who ran away to Mexico. Bobby is wrapped up in the music business bootlegging his own artist’s material on the side. He doesn't pay sales or income tax to the Mexicans or the IRS.
Maybe we should notify the Twins and Chris in Branson MO so they can get their accountants to double check their earnings from Mexmo.
Bobby is a liar and a conman his excuse for moving to Mexico is because of a boob job gone wrong on Leslie. Did you know Leslie is a bisexual name?
There have been many posts on viva that Bobby has a criminal record and is hiding out in Mexico from the Texas authorities.

In Mexico you are guilty until proven innocent, Bobby pontificates he is the holder of an FM3 and legally allowed to work in Mexico. But under Mexican law he has yet to prove he is innocent in any of the allegations before him.

Get a rope!

3Intelligence Empty Re: Intelligence Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:34 am

Stevie

Stevie
Admin
Admin

"Sahlen,
Well, golly gee, Maui, I've already made something of myself."

Correct he has achieved, how to smoke weed, how to snort cocaine, how to inject heroin. Hes also proficient at tax evasion and lying, hes a thief and a conman with a commie agenda Castro would be proud of.

Yep you really have something to compete against Maui! I think not!

But dont worry Sahlen and his flat chested BOY Friend will soon be made to answer for there rouguery.

If you read all his posts they are nothing but commie propagander and ducky is his pawn. Remember both were exposed as being liars and have since been proved to be san carlos con artists who will rob everyone blind and steal anything from anyone including kids who buy the CD's Bobby bootlegs.

And hey did you know he fits in with Obama just right?

Yep Obama announced he took drugs in ollege and in his early law days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum