Banamex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banamex

Truth Ubique

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuclear Kitchen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nuclear Kitchen Empty Nuclear Kitchen Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:37 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

George ... your problem is past critical mass. Has Marge ever cooked in a nuclear kitchen

................................................................................

What's New - Lost & Found - Questions - Ads

A Message Board, Guestbook, or Poll hosted for your website.

| Reply |

Show Printable Version
Viva! San Carlos - Forums - Community Board - Invitation to post

Thread Tools Register | Login | Search | New Posts | Chat
Author Comment
View Member Profile

Send Email

Find Member's Threads

Find Member's Posts
Fred

Today at 11:48 AM #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George invited me to come back to the board. I told him that I can’t write while wearing a Gadsby filter. Personally, I’m only interested in posting on this board when it’s open enough and run by an administrator grown up enough to allow the kind of criticism that says that he has ripped off the board from San Carlos and is running it to suit his own narrow objectives. An adult could reply with his own ideas rather than just delete things he doesn't like. Let's see what happens to this post.

The other board address is: https://banamex.forummotion.com/. I don’t post there either, but I don’t see any reason to ban the address.

Balls in your court, George.

View Member Profile

Find Member's Threads

Find Member's Posts
GeorgeInSanCarlos

Today at 11:58 AM #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your choice Fred.

Your thoughtful posts will be missed.

Alecs and I would be happy to sit down with you for a private conversation any time. You would be free to post the results of that conversation where ever you wish.

As to the banamex forum I now check it from time to time. So sad!

You can also got to bart's board now and get the latest garbage on the Fiesta Real. We are glad it's over there and not on this board.
To each his own I guess.

Back to you Fred.

226-0785

Send Email

Find Member's Threads

Find Member's Posts
Chopper

Today at 12:04 PM #3

Well said George

Today at 12:07 PM #4

George: Thanks for the comeback; however, I'm not interested in private conversations about the net. I think that good part of what's wrong is the secrecy that covered your purchase of the board. I believe that everyone is better served by keeping it public. I would say that it's a great step forward if you don't delete this thread.

Previous Thread | Next Thread

| Reply |

San Carlos Storage Services

2Nuclear Kitchen Empty Re: Nuclear Kitchen Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:47 pm

bbg

Admin
Admin

24 hrs

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum